HEY TUMBLR, CHECK OUT THIS POST ABOUT A CAT
so long story short, through a series of broken promises and betrayal (i’m not even kidding it’s a pretty dramatic story) my flatmates and i ended up taking care of this cat. his name is booker t. cat (“t” stands for “the”) and he goes by booker and mr. cat. unfortunately, we already have a cat and a second one is a bit too stressful on one of my flatmate’s allergies, so booker can’t stay with us much longer. i know tumblr is all about helping cats, so i was wondering if anyone would be interested in adopting him! permanently would be nice because he’s been bounced around from house to house and he really deserves a nice stable home.
check out some bullet points
- he’s around a year and a half
- he’s been fixed and he’s up to date on shots and he’s not on any medication
- he is super calm and really sweet. he does get a little playful so maybe not best for a home with really young children
- he’s great with other cats! check out this picture of him chilling with my baby girl (she’s only 11 weeks old, so he’s good with kittens and stuff!)
- i’m not sure about how he is with dogs but he is so fucking chill about everything i can’t imagine him being too against them
- he was a stray for probably his first year of life, so he’s really lean and has a good strong layer of muscle and not a trace amount of fat on him basically he is physically dense as heck and incredibly smart like this bro can open closed doors it’s awesome
- i live in the richmond (virginia) area (specifically ashland) - i’d be willing to drive as far south as the chester area and as far north as fairfax county to drop him off
- BUT WAIT, THERE’S MORE
- i’m going to baltimore next thursday (august 8) for otakon and if you live between richmond and baltimore i’d be willing to drive him up there that weekend
SO YEAH, IF YOU’RE INTERESTED OR KNOW SOMEONE WHO MIGHT BE INTERESTED, YOU SHOULD TOTALLY CONTACT ME ASAP. PLEASE SIGNAL BOOST IF YOU CAN!